Journal of Theoretical & Applied Physics
Published by Department of Physics
Fedreal University Lafia since 2018
PHYSICS MEMOIR-Journal of Theoretical & Applied Physiics (PM-JTAP) is a web-based peer-reviewed journal published quarterly (March, June, September & December) by Department of Physics, Federal University Lafia. It offers an exciting publication outlet for theoretical and applied physics. It encourages the submission of new research on:
- Theoretical / Mathematical & Computational Physics
- Nuclear, Radiation & Medical Physics
- Geophysical, Space and Atmospheric Physics
- Material Science, Photonics & Solid State Physics
- Physics Education
PM-JTAP also publishes Invited Perspective Articles focusing on break-through research in theoretical and applied physics.
Please note the following:
- If you wish to be considered for an Invited Perspective Article, please contact the Editors.
- A concise and factual abstract of no more than 120 words is required. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separately from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. For this reason, references should be avoided, but if essential, then cite the author(s) and year(s). Also, non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention in the abstract itself.
- Highlights are mandatory for this journal. They consist of a short collection of bullet points that convey the core findings of the article and should be submitted in a separate editable file in the online submission system. Please use 'Highlights' in the file name and include 3 to 5 bullet points (maximum 85 characters, including spaces, per bullet point).